Top El Rito Wills Lawyers - New Mexico
"Albuquerque Legal & Fiduciary was founded by me — Bruce J. Puma Jr. I am an experienced estate planning attorney, and I am eager to assist you with any and all estate and trust matters with the goal of providing you with a comprehensive solution to your situation. Whether you are interested in preparing estate planning documents, such as a will, trust or power of attorney, or you...
Providing focused personal injury counsel, The Law Offices of Erika E. Anderson, LLC, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, helps those injured through no fault of their own to recover the maximum compensation for their associated losses. We handle cases involving car accidents and other such incidents resulting in serious injuries or death, as well as medical malpractice claims. Our attorney has received...
With close to 70 highly skilled attorneys, Davis Miles McGuire Gardner, PLLC is able to provide a wide spectrum of legal services. Our clients include individuals, families, growing businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Our attorneys have the legal experience necessary to successfully address situations from a dispute with a neighbor to the most difficult legal problems....
Need help with a Will?
You've come to the right place. If you want your property to go to specific people after you die, to name who will be responsible for making sure your wishes are carried out, or to avoid probate, a wills lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wills lawyer near you to prepare a will tailored to your circumstances like living wills -- also known as an advance directive or medical power of attorney -- last will and testaments, and joint or reciprocal wills.
Need an attorney in El Rito, New Mexico?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an El Rito, New Mexico attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.