Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Gwinnett County, GA: Wills Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
A Law Firm Focused on Results At Hodges Law Firm, we handle a wide range of legal issues for clients throughout the Atlanta area, including elder law, estate planning, probate, Medicaid planning and protection, asset protection, litigation, and business law and services. We are knowledgeable in the law and understand the real life implications of legal actions. If you have concerns about...
Giving you peace of mind in Gainesville and Young Harris Ensuring your family affairs are in order, especially if an elderly loved one becomes ill, can be a daunting task. You must consider long-term care and financial safeguards and certainly creating a legally sound estate plan. For these and all other elder law, estate planning and special needs law matters, the law office of J. Kevin Tharpe,...
At the law firm of Garner and Still, Attorneys at Law, LLC, in Lawrenceville, Georgia, we represent clients in a variety of legal issues in the key practice areas of criminal law, family law, estate planning, Social Security Disability and general civil litigation. With more than 50 years of combined experience, our lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to provide the sound advice and...
Need help with a Will?
You've come to the right place. If you want your property to go to specific people after you die, to name who will be responsible for making sure your wishes are carried out, or to avoid probate, a wills lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wills lawyer near you to prepare a will tailored to your circumstances like living wills -- also known as an advance directive or medical power of attorney -- last will and testaments, and joint or reciprocal wills.
Need an attorney in Gwinnett County, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gwinnett County, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.