Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
La Plata County, CO: Wills Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At Law Offices of Karen Brady, P.C. ,we focus on your goals, involving your family and other loved ones in the estate planning or business planning process as much as possible. This team approach creates estate plans and business transactions you can count on, now and in the future. We enjoy forming lasting bonds with our clients. These relationships do not fade with the conclusion of a case or...
At the law firm of Albrechta & Albrechta, LLC, we are dedicated to serving clients throughout Durango, Colorado. We provide legal guidance and representation in employment law and a range of other general civil litigation matters. Whether you need assistance navigating the minefields of landlord-tenant regulations or you are interested in estate planning considerations such as wills, trusts...
Need help with a Will?
You've come to the right place. If you want your property to go to specific people after you die, to name who will be responsible for making sure your wishes are carried out, or to avoid probate, a wills lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wills lawyer near you to prepare a will tailored to your circumstances like living wills -- also known as an advance directive or medical power of attorney -- last will and testaments, and joint or reciprocal wills.
Need an attorney in La Plata County, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a La Plata County, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.