Top Plattsmouth Wills Lawyers - Nebraska
At Kellogg & Palzer, P.C. , our mission is to learn and understand our clients' needs and the external factors affecting them so that we may aggressively and professionally represent them throughout the legal process. As we are a smaller firm, each of our clients receives individual attention, and clients are not shuffled around as they may be in a larger firm. We strive to build long term...
Offering highly customized legal solutions to business leaders and individuals, Goosmann Law Firm is known for quality representation. From our office in Sioux City, Iowa, we handle cases that include the following: Employment law and business organization Real estate and tax law Debtor-creditor issues and collections Insurance defense Trusts, wills, probate and estate administration State, local...
At the law office of Kotik & McClure in Lincoln, Nebraska, we are proud to offer the highest level of representation and support possible to help you address the serious and complex legal challenges affecting you and your family. Serving clients throughout Lancaster County and the surrounding areas, each of our law firm's attorneys, Angelica McClure and Steffanie Garner Kotik, possess...
Need help with a Will?
You've come to the right place. If you want your property to go to specific people after you die, to name who will be responsible for making sure your wishes are carried out, or to avoid probate, a wills lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wills lawyer near you to prepare a will tailored to your circumstances like living wills -- also known as an advance directive or medical power of attorney -- last will and testaments, and joint or reciprocal wills.
Need an attorney in Plattsmouth, Nebraska?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Plattsmouth, Nebraska attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.