Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles County, CA: Workers' Compensation Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Located in Van Nuys, California, the law firm of Immigration Law Offices, LLP, provides legal representation to individuals throughout the Los Angeles area who need a lawyer’s help with matters involving immigration and naturalization law. Our law firm's attorney, Fakhrudeen Hussain, has an in depth understanding of immigration matters that others in Los Angeles County may not. This is because he...
In 1971, Michael Lewis and Alan Marenstein combined their energies and passions to become the leading advocates for injured workers in Southern California. Lewis, with his experience at State Compensation Insurance Fund, and Marenstein, with his experience from the City of Los Angeles, pooled their years of service to form what is now known and respected as the premier workers' compensation...
If you have suffered a work injury, were hurt in an accident, were denied wages or suffered workplace discrimination, the Law Offices of Anthony Choe is here to help. Lawyer Anthony Choe provides dedicated workers' compensation, personal injury, wage and hour and workplace discrimination representation. Our firm offers peoples' representation that is backed by a real commitment to serving...
Need help with a Workers' Compensation matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were injured on the job and believe you are entitled to workers' compensation, a workers' compensation lawyer can help.
Workers' compensation lawyers can assist with matters arising out of workplace injuries -- including back and spine injuries and construction-related accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local worker's compensation lawyer near you to get compensation for medical bills and lost wages.
Need an attorney in Los Angeles County, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Los Angeles County, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.