Top Stockbridge Workers' Compensation Lawyers - Massachusetts
Feinberg & Alban, P.C.: Boston Personal Injury Lawyers For more than 70 years, Feinberg & Alban, P.C., has helped Massachusetts clients with personal injury claims including: Auto accidents Pedestrian accidents Bicycle accidents Motorcycle accidents Premises liability Professional negligence Complex person injury Based in downtown Boston, the lawyers at Feinberg & Alban, P.C., have...
WE ONLY REFPRESENT FEDERAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES! We handle all MSPB, EEO, OWCP, DISCIPLINE & INVESTIGATION CASES NATIONWIDE! We are dedicated to defending federal government employees' rights to a workplace free from wrongful, retaliatory and discriminatory actions. Bobby Devadoss is an experienced and hardworking attorney with a significant background in handling a wide variety of...
Our law practice is built on delivering partner-level attention and unfaltering dedication to serving you, our client. You can rely on us to be approachable, responsive and efficient. We will provide you with personalized legal representation based on your background, needs, and objectives. We respond promptly to your telephone calls, report regularly on your case, and minimize any risk to you by...
We are a small firm with nearly 25 years experience in civil litigation and disability law. We work every day to help our injured or disabled clients obtain the appropriate benefits and medical care for their situation. Our areas of expertise include workers' compensation, Social Security, personal injury, and insurance defense. We strive to provide exceptional legal services to all of our...
Caring, Compassionate Support For Injury Victims In Southern Massachusetts Serving Bristol County and the rest of southern Massachusetts from our law office in New Bedford, d'Oliveira & Associates P.C. provides compassionate counsel for innocent accident victims and for those who suffered a work-related illness or injury. Serving The Area For Over 30 Years Founded in 1989 by personal injury...
Located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, the Law Offices of Brian Cunha & Associates provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout Bristol County and the surrounding areas who have suffered injury or loss as the result of another party's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. Handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, the attorneys at our law firm...
Founded in 1933, Levin and Levin, LLP has established an excellent reputation while representing clients throughout Massachusetts. The attorneys have extensive experience in real estate, corporate and business law, personal injury law, civil and criminal litigation, family law, estate planning, estate administration and bankruptcy law. Firm members represent clients in matters in all Federal and...
1. Hyannis, MA At the Law Offices of John C. Manoog III, our attorneys are there to deliver aggressive representation for victims of motor vehicle crashes in Hyannis, Massachusetts. With more than 140 years of combined legal experience, we have successfully helped clients involved in car, truck, motorcycle and bus accidents pursue compensation for damages. Although we are extremely skilled in...
Need help with a Workers' Compensation matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were injured on the job and believe you are entitled to workers' compensation, a workers' compensation lawyer can help.
Workers' compensation lawyers can assist with matters arising out of workplace injuries -- including back and spine injuries and construction-related accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local worker's compensation lawyer near you to get compensation for medical bills and lost wages.
Need an attorney in Stockbridge, Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Stockbridge, Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.