Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Waipahu Workers' Compensation Lawyers - Hawaii
WE ONLY REFPRESENT FEDERAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES! We handle all MSPB, EEO, OWCP, DISCIPLINE & INVESTIGATION CASES NATIONWIDE! We are dedicated to defending federal government employees' rights to a workplace free from wrongful, retaliatory and discriminatory actions. Bobby Devadoss is an experienced and hardworking attorney with a significant background in handling a wide variety of...
At the law offices of Charles H. Brower and Associates, A Law Corporation, in Honolulu, the client comes first. Attorney Charles H. Brower is known among both former clients and fellow lawyers as loyal to his clients and dedicated to working hard to protect their rights. We have developed an ability to successfully represent our clients in a trial setting in contested cases of many types,...
When you are faced with a legal problem, you want a lawyer who understands your situation and knows how to use the legal system to solve it. At the Law Offices of Scot Stuart Brower, in Honolulu, Hawaii, that's what we do. Mr. Brower is an accomplished trial attorney who has been practicing for more than 30 years. He focuses on the areas of employment law, family law, criminal defense and personal...
Any courtroom appearance in Honolulu, Hawaii, presents an opportunity for stress and uncertainty. Our goal at Bickerton Dang, LLLP, is to translate the procedural rules and legalese for you to make the process less intimidating. Our attorneys have extensive litigation experience in Honolulu County working with plaintiffs, respondents and other parties who are dealing with matters such as personal...
Need help with a Workers' Compensation matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were injured on the job and believe you are entitled to workers' compensation, a workers' compensation lawyer can help.
Workers' compensation lawyers can assist with matters arising out of workplace injuries -- including back and spine injuries and construction-related accidents.
Use FindLaw to hire a local worker's compensation lawyer near you to get compensation for medical bills and lost wages.
Need an attorney in Waipahu, Hawaii?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Waipahu, Hawaii attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.