Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gretna Wrongful Death Lawyers - Nebraska
Led by top nationwide wrongful death attorney Michael Yonke, Yonke Law LLC in Kansas City, Missouri, provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout the region who lost a loved one or suffered a serious personal injury as a result of someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. Carrying on the tradition established by his late father, Mr. Yonke delivers highly...
At The Gori Law Firm in Edwardsville, Illinois, we are focused on obtaining justice for mesothelioma patients and the victims of asbestos exposure throughout the United States. Our dedicated lawyers bring extensive experience to our practice and work directly with every client, providing them with the effective, compassionate representation they deserve. Our law firm is a nationwide leader in...
The Law Office of Eric R. Chandler, P.C., L.L.O., offers legal assistance to people in Omaha, Nebraska in matters concerning personal injury and criminal defense law. We are dedicated to getting you the best possible result, and we can inform you of all options that are available for your specific situation. If you have suffered a back injury, neck injury, or any other injury, in a traffic...
Established in 2011, the law firm of Watson & Carroll in Lincoln, Nebraska, provides dedicated medical malpractice, workers' compensation, Social Security Disability and personal injury counsel to people throughout the Lincoln and Omaha areas. We understand the physical, emotional and financial toll that injuries suffered through the negligence of others or on the job can have on injury...
Need help with a Wrongful Death matter?
You've come to the right place. If a family member died because of someone else's negligence or misconduct consider hiring a wrongful death lawyer.
A wrongful death claim can result from situations like: a car or airplane crash, exposure to hazardous conditions or substances, criminal behavior, or a supervised activity.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wrongful death lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship.
Need an attorney in Gretna, Nebraska?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gretna, Nebraska attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.