Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Pike County, OH: Wrongful Death Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At the law firm of Perantinides & Nolan in Akron, Ohio, we focus our efforts on helping innocent accident victims and their families secure their rightful compensation and benefits following an injury or loss caused by another party's negligence or wrongdoing. Serving clients throughout Ohio and parts of Western Pennsylvania, the attorneys at our law firm provide personalized assistance and...
Established in 2007 and located in Cincinnati, Minnillo & Jenkins, CO. LPA has become one of the leading law firms of Ohio. Our lawyers and legal team have successfully served thousands of clients throughout Ohio and in northern Kentucky. When you schedule a free initial consultation with our law firm, you will meet face to face with seasoned lawyers who will fully evaluate your unique...
Led by top nationwide wrongful death attorney Michael Yonke, Yonke Law LLC in Kansas City, Missouri, provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout the region who lost a loved one or suffered a serious personal injury as a result of someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. Carrying on the tradition established by his late father, Mr. Yonke delivers highly...
When people are hurt in Youngstown, Ohio, they turn to Gervelis Law Firm for aggressive representation. Beyond the physical wounds and emotional trauma that come after a personal injury, one of the most stressful prospects of the claims process is facing an insurance company in the courtroom. Even profit-minded insurers are no matches for our experienced legal team. In fact, when a provider finds...
Need help with a Wrongful Death matter?
You've come to the right place. If a family member died because of someone else's negligence or misconduct consider hiring a wrongful death lawyer.
A wrongful death claim can result from situations like: a car or airplane crash, exposure to hazardous conditions or substances, criminal behavior, or a supervised activity.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wrongful death lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship.
Need an attorney in Pike County, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pike County, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.