Stephens County, GA: Wrongful Death Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
From its Charleston office, Bailey, Javins & Carter, L.C., built its reputation by helping coal miners receive the benefits and other compensation they deserve. Since one of our law firm's founding members comes from generations of coal miners, our attorneys understand the unique issues their workers face. We realize that coal miners face more than just catastrophic accidents, they also face...
Led by top nationwide wrongful death attorney Michael Yonke, Yonke Law LLC in Kansas City, Missouri, provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout the region who lost a loved one or suffered a serious personal injury as a result of someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. Carrying on the tradition established by his late father, Mr. Yonke delivers highly...
Need help with a Wrongful Death matter?
You've come to the right place. If a family member died because of someone else's negligence or misconduct consider hiring a wrongful death lawyer.
A wrongful death claim can result from situations like: a car or airplane crash, exposure to hazardous conditions or substances, criminal behavior, or a supervised activity.
Use FindLaw to hire a local wrongful death lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship.
Need an attorney in Stephens County, Georgia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Stephens County, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.