Top Leesburg Wrongful Termination Lawyers - Virginia
Hantzes & Associates has over 40 years of experience representing individuals and businesses in civil litigation. The firm also advises clients in contract negotiation, contract disputes, and business matters. The firm aggressively represents its clients with thoughtful and creative strategies and approaches designed to obtain the desired results within the client's time constraints and...
At the law office of General Counsel, P.C., in McLean, Virginia, we are here to help you with all of the important and pressing legal matters affecting your business. Serving a diverse range of commercial clients throughout northern Virginia and the surrounding Washington, D.C., metro area, our law firm's team of seasoned, highly qualified attorneys are fully prepared to help you face your legal...
Sound counsel for businesses and individuals At Tesler & Werblood in Falls Church, Virginia, we know that your employment is more than just a job; it is your livelihood. That is why our law office is committed to protecting workers and employers through providing support in matters that range from employment discrimination claims to wrongful termination to best practices advice. Our proactive...
Employment law is our passion. The last thing you want to worry about is making wrong legal decisions that can lead to more problems. You have to know your rights. Our caring team of professionals is dedicated to helping you with your employment related problems. We have a team of dedicated lawyers available to represent workers who have suffered from wrongful termination, discrimination,...
Need help with after being Wrongfully Terminated?
You've come to the right place. If you are involved in an employment dispute and believe you were wrongfully dismissed, a wrongful termination lawyer can help. A lawyer can help you your case and filing a complaint with the equal employment opportunity commission.
Wrongful termination lawyers protect the rights of people who have been wrongfully terminated and determine violations of federal and state anti-discrimination and harassment laws, and employment agreements.
Need an attorney in Leesburg, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Leesburg, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.