Enter legal issue and location
Alaska: Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Alaska Admiralty & Maritime lawyers.
Admiralty & Maritime Lawyers in Common Alaska Cities
Common Alaska Counties
- Aleutians East Borough, AK
- Aleutians West Census Area, AK
- Bethel Census Area, AK
- City and Borough of Juneau, AK
- City and Borough of Sitka, AK
- Denali Borough, AK
- Dillingham Census Area, AK
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, AK
- Haines Borough, AK
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, AK
- Kodiak Island Borough, AK
- Matanuska Susitna Borough, AK
- Municipality of Anchorage, AK
- Nome Borough, AK
- North Slope Borough, AK
- Northwest Arctic Borough, AK
- Prince of Wales Hyder Census Area, AK
- Skagway Hoonah Angoon Census Area, AK
- Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, AK
- Valdez Cordova Census Area, AK
- Wade Hampton Census Area, AK
- Wrangell Petersburg Borough, AK
- Yukon Koyukuk Census Area, AK
- All Alaska Counties »
Need help with an Admiralty & Maritime matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a cruise ship passenger, longshoreman, oil rig worker, or seaman, an admiralty & maritime lawyer can help resolve legal issues that occurred on or near water.
Admiralty & maritime lawyers handle a broad range of cases -- from contracts, to employment, to personal injury -- that occur on waterways like oceans, rivers, and lakes.
Use FindLaw to hire a local admiralty & maritime lawyer to recover compensation.
Need an attorney in Alaska?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from divorce to personal injury to criminal defense.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Alaska attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?