Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts: Animal & Dog Bites Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Massachusetts Animal & Dog Bites lawyers.
Animal & Dog Bites Lawyers in Common Massachusetts Cities
- Fall River
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- West Roxbury
- West Springfield
- All Massachusetts Cities »
Injured by an Animal Bite?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an animal bite injury, including dog bites and injuries caused by other domesticated animals, an animal bite lawyer can help.
You may be entitled to recover from an animal owner, business, or facility, regardless of whether the owner (or animal keeper) did anything to protect you from being attacked.
Use FindLaw to hire a local animal bite lawyer near you to recover for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Need an attorney in Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from starting a business to divorce to dealing with debt
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?