Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts: Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Massachusetts Asbestos Mesothelioma lawyers.
Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers in Common Massachusetts Cities
- Fall River
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- West Roxbury
- West Springfield
- All Massachusetts Cities »
Need help with an Asbestos matter?
You've come to the right place. If you have been exposed to asbestos in consumer products, the environment, or from working in an industry likely to be exposed to asbestos -- like construction, mining, manufacturing, longshore -- and have developed health issues resulting from asbestos exposure, an asbestos and mesothelioma lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local asbestos lawyer near you to seek compensation for medical expenses resulting from asbestos exposure or mesothelioma cancer.
Need an attorney in Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from starting a business to divorce to dealing with debt
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?