Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts: Birth Injury Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Massachusetts Birth Injury lawyers.
Birth Injury Lawyers in Common Massachusetts Cities
- Fall River
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- West Roxbury
- West Springfield
- All Massachusetts Cities »
Need Help After A Birth Injury?
You’ve come to the right place. Child birth can be a dangerous proposition. A difficult birth or improper prenatal or medical care can lead to a birth injury to the mother, or to permanent injury to the infant, including cerebral palsy.
If you or your child has been injured during a birth injury, an experienced birth injury lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local birth injury lawyer to help you prepare your case.
Need an attorney in Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from starting a business to divorce to dealing with debt
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?