Enter legal issue and location
Utah: Contracts Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Utah Contracts lawyers.
Contracts Lawyers in Common Utah Cities
Common Utah Counties
- Beaver County, UT
- Box Elder County, UT
- Cache County, UT
- Carbon County, UT
- Davis County, UT
- Duchesne County, UT
- Emery County, UT
- Grand County, UT
- Iron County, UT
- Juab County, UT
- Kane County, UT
- Millard County, UT
- Morgan County, UT
- Salt Lake County, UT
- San Juan County, UT
- Sanpete County, UT
- Sevier County, UT
- Summit County, UT
- Tooele County, UT
- Uintah County, UT
- Utah County, UT
- Wasatch County, UT
- Washington County, UT
- Weber County, UT
- All Utah Counties »
Need Help Drafting Or Enforcing A Contract?
Whether you are a small business, large company, or individual, a contracts lawyer can offer the legal advice you need when dealing with contracts.
Contracts lawyers negotiate contracts, handle contract drafting and revisions, and execute legally enforceable agreements, including:
- Business contracts
- Employment contracts/employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Real estate contracts
- Intellectual property agreements and licenses
- Family law contracts (pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements)
- All other types of contracts
Contracts lawyers also assist with contract litigation and contract disputes, such as in situations involving breach of contract.
Use FindLaw to hire a local contracts attorney to ensure that the terms and conditions in your contract contain the necessary legal protections you desire and will not contain loopholes that lead to unforeseen surprises in the future.
How Do I Choose A Contract Lawyer?
Consider the following when determining which law firm should provide legal representation for your contract case:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the contracts attorney personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on contract cases before? Do they have experience working with individuals, business owners, in-house counsel or other relevant stakeholders?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?