Enter legal issue and location
Alaska: Discrimination Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Alaska Discrimination lawyers.
Discrimination Lawyers in Common Alaska Cities
Common Alaska Counties
- Aleutians East Borough, AK
- Aleutians West Census Area, AK
- Bethel Census Area, AK
- City and Borough of Juneau, AK
- City and Borough of Sitka, AK
- Denali Borough, AK
- Dillingham Census Area, AK
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, AK
- Haines Borough, AK
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, AK
- Kodiak Island Borough, AK
- Matanuska Susitna Borough, AK
- Municipality of Anchorage, AK
- Nome Borough, AK
- North Slope Borough, AK
- Northwest Arctic Borough, AK
- Prince of Wales Hyder Census Area, AK
- Skagway Hoonah Angoon Census Area, AK
- Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, AK
- Valdez Cordova Census Area, AK
- Wade Hampton Census Area, AK
- Wrangell Petersburg Borough, AK
- Yukon Koyukuk Census Area, AK
Speak With A Discrimination Lawyer Today
If you feel you were discriminated against or given unequal treatment based on race, gender (or gender identity), disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, religion, or some other protected class, a discrimination lawyer can help. Don't wait to talk to a discrimination attorney and find out how federal law and state law can be used to hold those who discriminated against you accountable.
Fight Discrimination No Matter What Form It Takes
Discrimination in the United States can arise in many settings and involve a wide range of issues, including:
- Workplace discrimination/employment law/employment discrimination
- Failure to make reasonable accommodations
- Failure to grant medical leave or recognize a medical condition
- Wrongful termination and layoffs
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearings and investigations
- Hostile work environment and hostile co-workers
- Civil rights violations (related to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964)
- Equal pay issues
- Racial discrimination/race discrimination
- Disability discrimination (in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act), including situations related to mental disability
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Housing discrimination (including violations of the Fair Employment and Housing Act)
- Lending discrimination
- Education discrimination
Use FindLaw's attorney directory to find a local discrimination lawyer to ensure you are treated equally and that you receive the protection you are granted by anti-discrimination laws.
How Do I Choose A Discrimination Lawyer?
Consider the following when speaking with an employee rights lawyer, employment discrimination lawyer or attorneys who handle other forms of discrimination cases:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other discrimination claims similar to yours?
- - Does the law firm offer a free consultation? How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Are their law offices conveniently located?