Enter legal issue and location
Indiana: DUI & DWI Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Indiana DUI & DWI lawyers.
DUI & DWI Lawyers in Common Indiana Cities
Common Indiana Counties
Common Indiana Metros
Fight OWI Charges
You need to reach out for help quickly if you've been arrested for OWI (Indiana's version of what is commonly called DUI/DWI) or another drunk driving offense. Without an experienced OWI lawyer on your side, you may lose your driver’s license, pay massive fines, or face jail time.
An OWI defense attorney can challenge breathalyzer/Intoxilyzer or blood test results, ensure that your rights are protected and seek to reduce or eliminate the potential penalties of an OWI.
Need An OWI Attorney In Indiana?
On this page, we’ve assembled a list of top OWI defense attorneys in your area. These criminal defense lawyers can help you understand all aspects of your case. For example, did you know that there’s a difference in how OWI cases are handled when blood alcohol content (BAC) is at different levels? These knowledgeable attorneys can explain what things such as this mean for your case.
Contact the attorneys on this list to learn more about how they can try to minimize how a drinking and driving-related arrest or conviction harms your future.
Not Sure What Questions To Ask An OWI Lawyer?
After an arrest for OWI, it can be difficult to know what to do or what your options are. When speaking with an OWI defense lawyer, these questions can help you start the conversation and learn more:
- Will I lose my driver’s license after an OWI arrest?
- How long does a license suspension last, and when do driving privileges get restored?
- Are field sobriety test results accurate, and how can the results hurt or help me?
- How accurate are breath tests?
- Will I have to have an ignition interlock device (IID) on my vehicle?
How To Choose An OWI Lawyer
When deciding which criminal defense attorney to hire for your OWI case, here are a few questions that you may want to ask them:
- Do you offer free consultations?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many cases involving driving under the influence and OWI have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- Where is your law firm located?
- What are the next steps?