Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts: Intellectual Property & Copyright Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Massachusetts Intellectual Property & Copyright lawyers.
Intellectual Property & Copyright Lawyers in Common Massachusetts Cities
- Fall River
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- West Roxbury
- West Springfield
- All Massachusetts Cities »
Need help with Intellectual Property Law?
You've come to the right place. If you have created something new -- whether it is artistic or scientific -- and you wish to protect your rights to your invention, an intellectual property lawyer can help.
Intellectual property lawyers also help you react to unauthorized use and misuse of your intellectual property in cases like copyright infringement.
Use FindLaw to hire a local intellectual property lawyer near you to help you proactively and reactively protect your intellectual property.
Need an attorney in Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from starting a business to divorce to dealing with debt
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?