Enter legal issue and location
Alaska: Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Alaska Mergers & Acquisitions lawyers.
Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers in Common Alaska Cities
Common Alaska Counties
- Aleutians East Borough, AK
- Aleutians West Census Area, AK
- Bethel Census Area, AK
- City and Borough of Juneau, AK
- City and Borough of Sitka, AK
- Denali Borough, AK
- Dillingham Census Area, AK
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, AK
- Haines Borough, AK
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, AK
- Kodiak Island Borough, AK
- Matanuska Susitna Borough, AK
- Municipality of Anchorage, AK
- Nome Borough, AK
- North Slope Borough, AK
- Northwest Arctic Borough, AK
- Prince of Wales Hyder Census Area, AK
- Skagway Hoonah Angoon Census Area, AK
- Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, AK
- Valdez Cordova Census Area, AK
- Wade Hampton Census Area, AK
- Wrangell Petersburg Borough, AK
- Yukon Koyukuk Census Area, AK
Need help with a Mergers and Acquisitions matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering expanding or trimming your business, a mergers & acquisitions lawyer can help.
Mergers & Acquisitions ("M&A") lawyers help strategize, negotiate, and execute transactions where two or more businesses combine into a single new entity (“merger”), or where one business purchases another (“acquisition”).
Use FindLaw to hire a local mergers & acquisitions lawyer to help with friendly or contested acquisitions, spin-offs, or defensive planning.
Need an attorney in Alaska?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from divorce to personal injury to criminal defense.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Alaska attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?