Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts: Motor Vehicle Defects Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Defects lawyers.
Motor Vehicle Defects Lawyers in Common Massachusetts Cities
- Fall River
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- West Roxbury
- West Springfield
- All Massachusetts Cities »
Injured by a Motor Vehicle Defect?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one was injured because of an unreasonably unsafe design, or because of a faulty vehicle component (like tires, air bags, or brakes), a motor vehicle defects lawyer can help.
Motor vehicle defects cases can also involve vehicles that have been recalled and can implicate vehicle “lemon” laws.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle defects lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your physical injuries and changes in your quality of life.
Need an attorney in Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from starting a business to divorce to dealing with debt
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?