Enter legal issue and location
Alaska: Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Alaska Nursing Home Abuse lawyers.
Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers in Common Alaska Cities
Common Alaska Counties
- Aleutians East Borough, AK
- Aleutians West Census Area, AK
- Bethel Census Area, AK
- City and Borough of Juneau, AK
- City and Borough of Sitka, AK
- Denali Borough, AK
- Dillingham Census Area, AK
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, AK
- Haines Borough, AK
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, AK
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, AK
- Kodiak Island Borough, AK
- Matanuska Susitna Borough, AK
- Municipality of Anchorage, AK
- Nome Borough, AK
- North Slope Borough, AK
- Northwest Arctic Borough, AK
- Prince of Wales Hyder Census Area, AK
- Skagway Hoonah Angoon Census Area, AK
- Southeast Fairbanks Census Area, AK
- Valdez Cordova Census Area, AK
- Wade Hampton Census Area, AK
- Wrangell Petersburg Borough, AK
- Yukon Koyukuk Census Area, AK
Need help with a Nursing Home Abuse matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a resident of a nursing home or other long-term care facility and have suffered physical or psychological harm because of your caregiver's negligent or intentional acts, a nursing home abuse lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local nursing home abuse lawyer near you if you are the victim of nursing home abuse or nursing home neglect.
Need an attorney in Alaska?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from divorce to personal injury to criminal defense.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Alaska attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?