Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts: Trademarks Lawyers
Please select a city to find local Massachusetts Trademarks lawyers.
Trademarks Lawyers in Common Massachusetts Cities
- Fall River
- New Bedford
- North Adams
- West Roxbury
- West Springfield
- All Massachusetts Cities »
Need help with Trademarks?
You've come to the right place. If your business is trying to establish a market presence for a single product or for the business itself, a trademark lawyer can help.
Trademark lawyers help you to both register a trademark or service mark and pursue trademark infringement cases.
Use FindLaw to hire a local patent lawyer near you to help you acquire and defend your trademarks.
Need an attorney in Massachusetts?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from starting a business to divorce to dealing with debt
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Massachusetts attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?