Enter legal issue and location
Massachusetts Metros: DUI & DWI Lawyers, Attorneys, and Law Firms
Please select a metro to find local Massachusetts DUI & DWI lawyers.
Sponsored MA Attorneys Near You
Fight OUI Charges
You need to reach out for help quickly if you've been arrested for OUI (Massachusetts’ version of what is commonly called DUI/DWI) or another drunk driving offense. Without an experienced OUI lawyer on your side, you may lose your driver’s license, pay massive fines, or face jail time.
An OUI defense attorney can challenge breathalyzer/Intoxilyzer or blood test results, ensure that your rights are protected and seek to reduce or eliminate the potential penalties of an OUI.
Need An OUI Attorney In Massachusetts?
On this page, we’ve assembled a list of top OUI defense attorneys in your area. These criminal defense lawyers can help you understand all aspects of your case. For example, did you know that there’s a difference in how OUI cases are handled when blood alcohol content (BAC) is at different levels? These knowledgeable attorneys can explain what things such as this mean for your case.
Contact the attorneys on this list to learn more about how they can try to minimize how a drinking and driving-related arrest or conviction harms your future.
Not Sure What Questions To Ask An OUI Lawyer?
After an arrest for OUI, it can be difficult to know what to do or what your options are. When speaking with an OUI defense lawyer, these questions can help you start the conversation and learn more:
- Will I lose my driver’s license after an OUI arrest?
- How long does a license suspension last in Massachusetts, and when do driving privileges get restored?
- Are field sobriety test results accurate, and how can the results hurt or help me?
- How accurate are breath tests?
- Will I have to have an ignition interlock device (IID) on my vehicle?
How To Choose An OUI Lawyer
When deciding which criminal defense attorney to hire for your OUI case, here are a few questions that you may want to ask them:
- Do you offer free consultations?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many cases involving driving under the influence and OUI have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- Where is your law firm located?
- What are the next steps?