Enter legal issue and location
California Cannabis Law Attorneys & Law Firms near San Francisco Metro
Cannabis Law Attorneys in California Can Help
In addition to thorough legal knowledge, your attorney needs to know the ins-and-outs of marijuana law for your specific county. These laws are nuanced and regulated by numerous governments and agencies.
Your attorney can help you:
- Create a business plan for a cannabis startup
- Answer your questions about California's legalization of recreational marijuana
- Comply with point-of-sale and dispensary laws in your county
- Follow new rules on THC limits and intellectual property laws related to CBD or marijuana products
- Work through compliance concerns for a marijuana industry business license
- Find legal cannabis distribution options
With over one million attorneys in the FindLaw directory, the right local attorney is just a few clicks away. They can assist your business with legal venture capital options, license application fee and deadline compliance, relations between cannabis company co-founders, and compliance with e-commerce or incubator programs.
Use the contact form to reach out to the right California attorney for your cannabis business needs today.
Need an attorney in California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?