Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

The Law Offices of Herbert M. Pearce

731 I StreetSuite 203Anchorage, AK 99501- 3400

Learn More

Updated: 11/18/2019


If you are a grandparent seeking custody or visitation rights of a child in Alaska, you have rights. An experienced Alaska family law attorney can help you understand your rights and fight for them in the legal system.

At the Law Offices of Herbert M. Pearce, I have handled numerous grandparents’ rights cases for clients from Anchorage and throughout the surrounding areas. I appreciate the special relationship that exists between grandchild and grandparent. I also understand the...

Call us at 800 -579-4214

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method

DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.

Firm Address

Google Map

731 I StreetSuite 203Anchorage, AK 99501- 3400