Enter legal issue and location
McLean Business Litigation Law Firm
Berenzweig Leonard LLP offers exceptional representation in all aspects of business and employment law...
Berenzweig Leonard LLP offers exceptional representation in all aspects of business and employment law. From our McLean, Virginia, law office, we serve clients throughout the capital area in the following matters:
- Business litigation, such as noncompete enforcement, breach of contract, defamation
- Business organization, contracts, mergers and acquisitions
- Government contract litigations, bid protests, counseling, compliance, and transactional matters
- Intellectual property, patents, science, internet and technology
- Employment law - employer
- Communications, media, entertainment, sports and leisure
- White collar crimes and corporate compliance
With a diverse team of attorneys, we are a one-stop law office for clients in the executive, creative and business spaces. Our attorneys are deeply familiar with specialized fields and help clients navigate the complex laws that govern them.
We are a customer-focused practice. In other words, we always seek the best possible solution in terms of cost-effectiveness and longevity. At times, that means collaborating either internally or with attorneys outside our practice in order to best serve our clients' needs. We have the flexibility to do what it takes to exceed our customers' expectations.
Though our results and satisfied customers are a testament to our law office, so are our honors: Members of our firm have earned recognition such as holding an Avvo "Excellent" rating, being selected for inclusion Super Lawyer, and receiving the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. As a matter of convenience, Berenzweig Leonard LLP accepts credit cards.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Berenzweig Leonard, LLP
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Business and Commercial Law
- Seth Berenzweig (Managing Partner)
- David Deitch (Special Counsel)
- Clyde E. Findley (Special Counsel - Intellectual Property Litigation)
- Aleksey House (Associate Attorney)
- Nick Johnson
- Declan C. Leonard (Managing Partner)
- Amber Orr (Senior Associate Attorney)
- Terrence M. O’Connor (Partner, Director of Government Contracts)
- Elizabeth Payne-Maddalena
- John W. Polk (Retired)
- Drew Smith (Director of Professional Sports Law)
- Joseph R. Tulloch (Associate Attorney)
- Stephanie Wilson
- Kristin Zech (Partner)
8300 Greensboro DriveSuite 1250 McLean, VA 22102
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.