Enter legal issue and location
Fort Myers Commercial Real Estate Law Firm
With offices in Fort Myers and Coral Gables, Florida, the law firm of Bolaños Truxton, PA, serves businesses throughout the state focusing primarily on commercial real estate matters and business transactions.
We are dedicated to providing quality legal services to the business community. We understand the importance of being responsive to the client’s needs. We have built our practice on personal integrity. The trust and confidence among our clients and other lawyers in the community is our most valuable asset.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
About Bolaños Truxton, PA
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Sabine Francisco, Florida Registered Paralegal
- Wendi Cueva, Florida Registered Paralegal
- Patricia L. Gardner, Paralegal
- Pamela Torres, Office Manager
- Sophia Ramirez, Legal Assistant
- Michelle Hermina, Legal Assistant
- Jane Brito, Florida Registered Paralegal
- Ann Divine, Business Manager
12800 University DriveSuite 350 Fort Myers, FL 33907
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Bolaños Truxton, PA 2121 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite 950 Coral Gables, FL 33134 239-935-8265
Lawyers at Bolaños Truxton, PA nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
- Truxton, Gregg S. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Best Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.