Enter legal issue and location
Huntsville Bankruptcy Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
225 Pratt Avenue NE Huntsville, AL 35801
Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm (Central Time)
Bond & Botes Law Offices 605 Bank Street Decatur, AL 35601 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 427 Second Avenue SW Cullman, AL 35055 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 430-B Chestnut Street Gadsden, AL 35901 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 102 South Court Street Ste 314 Florence, AL 35630 - 5631 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 903 20th St Haleyville, AL 35565 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 1302 Noble St #2C Anniston, AL 36201 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices (Main Office) 15 Southlake Lane Ste 140 Birmingham, AL 35244 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 713 Avenue A Opelika, AL 36801 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 311 Catoma Street Montgomery, AL 36104 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 5760 I-55 North Suite 100 Jackson, MS 39211 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 607 Corinne St Ste B8 Hattiesburg, MS 39401 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 1 St. Louis Street Ste 1002 Mobile, AL 36602 855-542-4841
Bond & Botes Law Offices 1212 Farmer Street Vicksburg, MS 39180 855-542-4841
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.