Enter legal issue and location
Marquette Criminal Law Firm
We encourage people who are looking into our law firm to check our references. Our former clients can attest to our:
• Integrity: Providing people with honest advice
• Excellence: A track record of proven successes in difficult cases
• Service: Getting to know our clients and their goals
We have decades of experience at our practice handling matters such as divorce, child support and child custody. Our attorneys have defended people against charges that include misdemeanors and felonies at both the state and federal levels. We have appeared before courts, judges and juries to advocate for the people we represent.
As a client-focused practice, we do everything in our power to ease the stress of going through the legal process. Casselman & Henderson, P.C., accepts credit cards. Our law firm also offers free initial consultations and is able to accommodate virtual appointments when necessary.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Casselman & Henderson, P.C.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Dana Roell, Assistant
- Anna Nelson, Assistant
148 W Washington St. Marquette, MI 49855
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Lawyers at Casselman & Henderson, P.C. selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Henderson, Sarah E. On a Super Lawyers® List
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.