Enter legal issue and location
Troy Health Care Law Firm
Founded in 1985 by Ronald W. Chapman Sr., the law firm has guided countless health care professionals. Whether starting your health care career, growing your health care practice or pharmacy or planning to retire, the attorneys at Chapman Law Group are prepared. Its team listens, provides insight, and leads you through any challenges. Chapman Law Group's attorneys include licensed physicians and nurses who understand the intricacies of your profession.
Your commitment and effort in becoming a licensed health professional does not go unnoticed by this team of attorneys. Chapman Law Group also understands the challenges and issues you face, remaining dedicated to protecting and defending your license, reputation, and livelihood.
The law firm's practice areas include:
• Healthcare law
• Healthcare compliance
• Healthcare fraud and healthcare-based criminal defense
• Healthcare provider licensing defense
• Regulatory compliance
• Healthcare audit defense
• HIPAA compliance, breach, and violations defense
• Professional liability and malpractice defense
• Healthcare corporate transactions and business matters
The clients of Chapman Law Group gain extra reassurance in other important ways as well. For example, a number of the firm's attorneys obtained a Master of Law degree in health law from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. The institution is among the country's top-ranked schools for health law studies.
Also, its team of attorneys includes three people recognized by their peers as among the best. Firm founder Ronald W. Chapman Sr. made the Super Lawyers list four times, most recently in 2021. Making the Rising Stars list were Ronald W. Chapman II for six consecutive years from 2015 through 2020, and Wedad Suleiman in 2021.
Besides its Michigan headquarters, Chapman Law Group has three other attorney offices: two Florida locations in Sarasota and Miami, and a West Coast office in North Hollywood, California, Chapman Law Group also provides legal advice in estate planning and probate matters as well as general litigation.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Chapman Law Group
- Health Care Law
- Health Care Compliance
- Health Care Fraud Defense
- Criminal Defense of Health Care Professionals
- Health Care Licensing (Michigan and Florida)
- Medicare and Medicaid Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Defense
- Professional Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Medical License Defense
- Nursing License Defense
- Health Care Provider License Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Healthcare Audit Defense
- HIPAA Compliance
- HIPAA Breach and Violations Defense
- Health Care Compliance Consulting
- Healthcare Compliance Program Development
- Medicare/Medicaid Exclusions
- False Claims Act Defense
- Stark Law/Physician Self-Referral Defense
- Anti-Kickback Statute Violations Defense
- Drug Diversion Defense
- Medical and Nursing Board Hearings
- Pharmacy Law
- DEA Matters
- DEA and OIG Audits and Investigations
- CMS Matters
- Professional Licensing
- Staff Privileges, Peer Review and Credentialing
- General Litigation
- Correctional Healthcare Facility Defense
- Corporate Health Care Transactions
- Health Care Practice Startup, Expansion and Management Matters
- Healthcare Employment Matters (Non-Compete, Contract Review, Confidentiality)
- Cannabis Law
- Estate Planning
- English (Primary)
Classes and Seminars
- How to Prepare and Respond to State and DEA Inspections and Medicaid Audits, Florida Pharmacy Association Annual Law Conference, September 12, 2021 - Present
- How a Corporate Internal Investigation Lets You Call the Tune, Florida Health Care Association Annual Conference, July 27, 2021 - Present
- Building an Ironclad Compliance Program: Building, Maintaining, and Evolving in a Highly Regulated Area, American Conference Institute 4th Annual Summit on Controlled Substances — Regulation, Litigation, and Enforcement, June 15, 2021 - Present
- Current Trends in Health Care Fraud and Abuse Enforcement, Institute of Continuing Legal Education 27th Annual Health Law Institute, March 11, 2021 - Present
- Robert Andretz (Senior Attorney)
- Jeffrey Bomber (Attorney)
- Ronald W. Chapman II LL.M. (Shareholder)
- Ronald W. Chapman Sr. M.P.A., LL.M. (President & CEO)
- Kristin E. Fernandez (Attorney)
- Aaron J. Kemp (Senior Attorney)
- David Mammel (Shareholder)
- Jonathan Meltz (Senior Attorney)
- Mitch D. Parsons (Attorney)
- Devlin K. Scarber (Attorney)
- Wedad Suleiman LL.M. (Attorney)
1441 West Long Lake Rd.Suite 310 Troy, MI 48098
- (248) 644-6324
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.