Enter legal issue and location
Orlando Family Law Firm
Our law firm prioritizes our clients from start to finish. We offer a number of conveniences, such as:
• Making weekend and evening appointments available
• Being accessible by phone as much as possible
• Starting each case with a free initial consultation
The attorneys at our practice have earned a number of honors for their work and customer service. Those accolades include a "Superb" rating on Avvo as well as a selection for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars since 2016.
We believe in giving people hope. Often, when someone approaches a law firm for help, they have serious concerns about what the future looks like. The team at Conti Moore Law, PLLC, provides peace of mind. We clearly outline what we believe to be the best course of action, and we support the people we serve at every turn.
About Conti Moore Law, PLLC
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Family Law 70%
- Criminal 25%
- Personal Injury 5%
- English (Primary)
Classes and Seminars
- Florida Family Law and Ethics for Paralegals, January 2020, Halfmoon Seminars
- Jessica Collins, Paralegal/Office Manager
- Sade Grey, Florida Registered Paralegal
1314 East Robinson Street Orlando, FL 32801
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Mon-Thurs and weekends 8:00 AM-6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Lawyers at Conti Moore Law, PLLC nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
- Smith, Conti Moore On a Super Lawyers® List
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star - Conti Moore Smith, 2016 - 2020
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.