Enter legal issue and location
New Orleans Personal Injury Law Firm
Cases Handled By Daryl A. Gray
Daryl and his law office handle a wide range of personal injury cases, from injuries on the road to businesses and private property. Consider the following examples:
- Premises liability: When his clients suffer injuries while visiting someone else's property, he fights hard to get them the compensation they deserve.
- Boating accidents: Accidents on the water can prove especially difficult to litigate, but Daryl has the experience and knowledge to get the job done.
- Brain injury: His law office works with injured clients and their families to ensure they get the compensation they need to recover from and adjust to the realities of brain injuries.
- Shooting victim: Regardless of who the aggressor is, Daryl fights hard to get shooting victims justice for the grave injuries suffered at the hands of an irresponsible gun user.
- Wrongful death: He represents eligible family members to protect dependents of deceased persons and bring justice for the fatal, negligent behavior.
Daryl and his law office do not fear going up against big corporations with deep pockets. This tenacity has helped him recover millions of dollars for his clients.
About Daryl A. Gray
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Boating Accidents
- Maritime and Offshore Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Shooting Victim
- Social Security Disability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
201 St. Charles Ave.Suite 2710 New Orleans, LA 70170
Offers Free Initial Consultation
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Top 40 Under 40 - The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 - The National Trial Lawyers
- Client's Choice Award - AVVO - 2018
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required