Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Plaintiff’s Class and Mass Action Law Firm
Edelson PC is a nationally recognized leader in plaintiffs' class and mass action litigation. In addition to our cutting-edge privacy cases, we work with a variety of governmental entities in helping shape federal, state, and local legislation, as well as representing them in actions they bring on behalf of their constituents. Recently, we were recognized by Law360 as the only plaintiff’s firm (and the only firm with fewer than 500 attorneys) to be named an Illinois Powerhouse.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Edelson PC
- Plaintiff’s Class and Mass Action
- Consumer Fraud
- Mass Torts
- Privacy and Technology
- Government Actions
- Ryan D. Andrews (Partner)
- Rafey S. Balabanian (Partner)
- Christopher Dore (Partner)
- Jay Edelson (Managing Partner)
- Amy B. Hausmann (Associate)
- David I. Mindell (Partner)
- Eve-Lynn J. Rapp (Partner)
- Benjamin H. Richman (Partner)
- Ari J. Scharg (Partner)
- Benjamin Scott Thomassen (Associate)
- Alexander G. Tievsky (Associate)
350 N. LaSalle14th FloorSuite 1400 Chicago, IL 60654
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Edelson PC 150 California Street 18th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 212-9300
- Areas of Practice
At Edelson our objective is to provide the most in-depth advice and thought leadership to our clients so that they, and the enterprises for whom they work, are prepared well in advance of tomorrow's litigation challenges.
Learn more about Edelson's lawyers.
Apply for a career at Edelson.
- Featured Cases
Read more about our cases.
- About the Firm
We care about the little guy, which is why we take on high-profile class action suits to keep the corporate giants honest.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.