Enter legal issue and location
Westlake Village Divorce Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
2945 Townsgate RoadSuite 200 Westlake Village, CA 91361
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 16501 Ventura Blvd. Suite 400 Encino, CA 91436 866-836-4936
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 12100 Wilshire Boulevard 8th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90025 866-836-4936
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 25350 Magic Mountain Parkway Suite 300 Valencia, CA 91355 866-836-4936
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 515 S. Flower Street 36th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 866-836-4936
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 155 N. Lake Avenue Suite 800 Pasadena, CA 91101 866-836-4936
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 111 West Ocean Boulevard Suite 400 Long Beach, CA 90802 866-836-4936
FamilyFirst Law, P.C. 17777 Center Court Drive Suite 600 Cerritos, CA 90703 866-836-4936
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.