Enter legal issue and location
White Plains Personal Injury Law Firm
At the Newburgh office of the largest personal injury law firm in New York state, Finkelstein & Partners, LLP, we help our clients get the compensation they need to help them recover a ...
At the Newburgh office of the largest personal injury law firm in New York state, Finkelstein & Partners, LLP, we help our clients get the compensation they need to help them recover a ... If you have suffered a substantial injury, you need to be sure that you are doing everything possible to get the compensation you deserve. Your injury could have consequences that last a lifetime — affecting your income and your ability to sustain employment, not to mention the toll it can take on your loved ones.
At the Newburgh office of the largest personal injury law firm in New York state, Finkelstein & Partners, LLP, we help our clients get the compensation they need to help them recover and take care of their families. In these situations, time is of the essence, which is why we are available for our clients any time, day or night.
With over 50 years of experience, we balance the personal attention of a small law firm with the resources of a large law firm, utilizing our in-house investigation team and ideography team to gather and present compelling evidence that supports your claim. Oftentimes, when insurance companies see the high-quality care that our clients receive, they are more willing to meet our demands and provide the compensation they deserve.
No matter what kind of substantial injury you have suffered, whether it be from a motor vehicle accident, medical malpractice case, workplace incident, abuse, veteran’s disability or something else, we will do our best to take care of your needs.
We welcome you to contact us online or call us as soon as possible to schedule a free initial consultation and discuss your case. Our case managers and attorneys are backed by more than 50 years in focused personal injury representation. We can work hard for you while you work hard on your recovery.
About Finkelstein, Blankinship, Frei-Pearson & Garber, LLP.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Veterans Benefits
- Elder Law
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Mesothelioma - Asbestos
Classes and Seminars
- Offering High Quality Mandatory CLE Seminars in Newburgh, N.Y. THE FINKELSTEIN & PARTNERS CENTER FOR CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION was established in 1999 and for over twelve years has offered approved mandatory CLE for attorneys licensed in New York, to help both established, TO REGISTER: CALL Lorraine Caffrey (845) 562-0203 ext 9603
- Gustavo W. Alzugaray Esq. (Of Counsel)
- Marvin Anderman (Of Counsel)
- Marc Becker (Of Counsel)
- Robert E. Borrero (Of Counsel)
- Robert J. Camera (Partner)
- Kara Campbell (Associate)
- Duncan W. Clark (Partner)
- Donald A. Crouch (Of Counsel)
- John Dowd (Associate)
- Cristina Dulay (Of Counsel)
- Marie-Michelle DuSault (Associate)
- Linda Armatti Epstein (Of Counsel)
- Michael Feldman (Of Counsel)
- Howard S. Finkelstein (Senior Counsel)
- Elyssa M. Fried-De Rosa (Partner)
- Ray Futerfas (Of Counsel)
- Andrew J. Genna (Partner)
- Antonio Grillo (Of Counsel)
- Ann R. Johnson (Partner)
- Gail Koff (Of Counsel)
- Howard S. Lipman (Of Counsel)
- Lawrence D. Lissauer (Partner)
- Annie Ma (Of Counsel)
- Cynthia Maurer (Of Counsel)
- Michael T. McGarry (Attorney)
- Karen O'Brien (Of Counsel)
- Marshall Richer (Attorney)
- Joseph P. Rones Esq. (Partner)
- Vincent J Rossillo (Of Counsel)
- Jennifer Safier (Of Counsel)
- Andrew Spitz (Partner)
- David A. Stauber (Of Counsel)
- Pamela Thomas (Of Counsel)
- Noreen Freeman Tuller (Of Counsel)
- Thomas P. Welch (Of Counsel)
- Mary Ellen Wright (Partner)
- Greg Blankinship
- Jeremiah Frei-Pearson
- Todd Seth Garber
- Christine Clemens
- Chantal Khalil
- John Sardesai Grant
- Robin N. Damore
445 Hamilton Avenue White Plains, NY 10601- 1807
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP 3321 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, NY 13850 607-763-1793
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP 108 West Jefferson Street Suite 503 Syracuse, NY 13202 315-453-3053
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP 572 Broadway Kingston, NY 12401 845-339-5815
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP 1778 South Road Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 518-435-8092
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP 1707 Central Avenue Albany, NY 12205 518-435-8092
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP 726 East Main Street Middletown, NY 10940 845-344-4855
Lawyers at Finkelstein, Blankinship, Frei-Pearson & Garber, LLP. nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
New York Auto Accidents Attorneys
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, it's important to understand the seriousness of your case and seek legal help. At Finkelstein & Partners, we have the legal knowledge, expertise and experience to help you.
New York Truck Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident with a commercial truck, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries by bringing a legal claim against the responsible parties.
New York Slippery Floor Accidents Attorneys
We’ve all seen the yellow sign warning "wet floor," but what if there's no sign? A floor can be wet or slippery for many reasons. It can be wet from ice, snow, rain or cleaning.
New York Traumatic Brain Injuries Lawyers
The brain is a delicate organ; weighing just a few pounds it’s like pudding sitting inside a hard jagged bowl – the skull. It doesn’t take much to inflict trauma or seriously damage the brain.
New York Traumatic Brain Injuries Blog
The Neurolaw Trial Group is dedicated to the representation of victims of traumatic brain injuries, spinal injuries and severe chronic pain, and brings the most advanced tests of the brain, spine, and pain to the courtroom.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.