Enter legal issue and location
Fort Wayne General Practice Law Firm
The hallmark of our firm is a group of smart, ethical and experienced legal professionals. We competently assist clients in the following areas of law:
•Social Security Disability
•Probate professional licensing
•Business formation and transactions
•Commercial and business litigation
•Employment law – employer
•Local counsel services
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Fletcher Van Gilder LLP
- General Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Personal Injury
- Car Accident Injuries
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Formation and Transactions
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Employment Law
- Municipal law
- Probate Professional licensing
- Securities Litigation
- Local Counsel Services
436 E Wayne St Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Accepts Credit Cards
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.