Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
7887 East Belleview AvenueSuite 1215 Englewood, CO 80111
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 101 South Hanley Road Suite 600 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 925-5700
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 300 South Grand Avenue Suite 2800 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 283-2100
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 70 West Madison Street Suite 3000 Chicago, IL 60602 (312) 254-3800
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 999 Third Avenue Suite 3760 Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 456-5360
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 130 East Nine Mile Road Ferndale, MI 48220 (248) 721-4200
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 4770 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 1000 Miami, FL 33137 (305) 438-9899
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 11350 North Meridian Street Suite 110 Carmel, IN 46302 (317) 324-4955
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 146 Second Street North Suite 105 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (727) 214-2010
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 103 West Vandalia Street Suite 250 Edwardsville, IL 62025 (618) 307-7701
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 385 Inverness Parkway Suite 400 Englewood, CO 80112 (720) 636-7979
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 10740 Nall Avenue Suite 242 Overland Park, KS 66211 (913) 232-8800
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 86 Chambers Street Suite 202 New York, NY 10007 (212) 421-0436
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 650 Poydras Street Suite 2450 New Orleans, LA 70130 (504) 302-4800
Foley & Mansfield PLLP (Main Office) 250 Marquette Avenue Suite 1200 Minneapolis, MN 55401 (612) 338-8788
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 520 South West Yamhill Street Suite 1012 Portland, OR 97204 (503) 894-8383
Foley & Mansfield PLLP 2185 North California Boulevard Suite 575 Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (510) 590-9500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.