Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search Top Lawyers Near You

Enter legal issue and location

Jason M. Tani, Esq. - Honolulu, HI

Pacific Guardian Center737 Bishop St. #2400Honolulu, HI 96813

Learn More

Updated: 10/29/2020

Honolulu General Practice Law Firm


When you face the prospect of litigation in Honolulu, Hawaii, you will be glad to know that Jason M. Tani stands ready, willing and able to provide you with the legal advice, counsel and representation you need, whether you have an employment law or probate problem or need experienced and aggressive criminal defense. My law firm has been effectively serving clients in Hawaii for over 30 years.

I am first and foremost a litigator, and my law firm can provide you with the knowledgeable...

Write Your Review

Fields marked with an * are required

1. Rating

Overall rating

How would you rate your overall experience with this law firm?

Use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the rating

Please Rate

2. Review

Your opinion matters

Please share your opinion of working with this law firm. Do not reveal personal information or details about your case. All submitted reviews are shared with the law firm prior to publishing.

Your feedback must be at least 50 characters.Your review must be at least 50 characters
I would recommend this law firm to friends and family:

3. Verification

Keep my name anonymous from public view:
Please choose one

Please confirm you are not a robot

By submitting this form you agree to receive email communications from FindLaw related to the management of your review.

Privacy Statement Contact Law Firm FAQ

Call us at 808-868-5211

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method

DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.

Firm Address

Google Map

Pacific Guardian Center737 Bishop St. #2400Honolulu, HI 96813

Find a Lawyer

More Options