Enter legal issue and location
St. Louis Criminal Defense & DWI Law Firm
JCS Law defends clients in Missouri facing DWI, Drug, Traffic and other criminal related charges. Attorney John Schleiffarth and his team boldly represent the accused with a compassionate understanding of each clients specific case and personal needs.
About JCS Law - John C. Schleiffarth, P.C.
- Criminal Defense & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- Estate Planning
Previous Law Firm Name
- John C. Schleiffarth, P.C.
Pro Bono Activities
- Bronze Level Pro Bono Contributor - Missouri Bar Young Lawyers Section, 2010 - Present
75 West Lockwood AvenueSuite 250 St. Louis, MO 63119- 2948
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
9:00am-6:00pm M-F (weekends by appointment only)
Lawyers at JCS Law - John C. Schleiffarth, P.C. nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
- Schleiffarth, John On a Super Lawyers® List
- "10 Best" DWI Attorneys -Missouri - Client Satisfaction American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2014 - 2015
- Best Lawyers - St. Louis Magazine, 2014 - 2015
- Client Distinction Award - Martindale-Hubbell, 2012 - 2015
- Clients Choice Award - AVVO, 2012 - 2015
- Law Firm of the Month - December - Attorney at Law Magazine, 2012 - Present
- Top Law Firms-ALIVE Magazine, 2014 - 2015
- Top 40 Under 40-National Trial Lawyers, 2014 - 2015
- Understanding the Law, St. Louis Magazine, 2013
- Inside the Minds: The Legality of Search and Seizure in DUI Cases, 2014 ed., Aspatore Book Publication, 2014
- Looking for Answers, St. Louis Magazine, 2014
- Inside the Minds: Property Crimes Defense Strategies, Aspatore Book Publication
- Inside the Minds: Witness Prepration and Examination for DUI Proceedings, Aspatore Book Publication, 2014
- Looking for Answers-DWI/Open Container Law, St. Louis Magazine, January, 2014
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.