Sebring Social Security Disability Law Firm
Having law office locations in Lakeland, Sebring and Winter Haven, we...
Having law office locations in Lakeland, Sebring and Winter Haven, we...From our Sebring, Florida, law office, Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., offers comprehensive workers' compensation guidance and representation. Helping our clients through the complex legal processes, it is our goal to ensure they receive the benefits and assistance they deserve. We also assist clients with matters involving Social Security Disability Insurance, personal injury, medical malpractice and nursing home neglect.
Having law office locations in Lakeland, Sebring and Winter Haven, we serve injured workers throughout Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties. Our attorney also meets with clients in our Tampa location by appointment. Dedicated to providing quality representation and maintaining high ethical standards, our attorney has received a BV Distinguished* rating from Martindale-Hubbell. To best serve those we represent, we accept credit cards and our attorney is fluent in Spanish.
Placing an emphasis on communication and trust, we strive to foster a supportive and positive relationship with our clients. Helping injured employees and others injured through unforeseen accidents, we explain their rights and help them understand the laws that apply to their circumstances. In pursuing workers' compensation and other government benefits, as well as financial justice for the negligent or reckless actions of others that result in serious injury, our attorney looks out for the best interests of those we represent and strives to find them the assistance they need.
With more than 30 years of legal experience, our attorney at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., recognizes the challenges people may face after suffering work-related injuries. From the free initial consultation until their cases are resolved, our law office stands by our clients, tirelessly advocating on their behalf.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.