Enter legal issue and location
Greenville Personal Injury Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
1035 Director CourtSte. A Greenville, NC 27834
King Law Firm 3186 Zebulon, Dr. Rocky Mount, NC 27804 844-872-3714
King Law Firm 790 Cardinal Rd Suite 6 New Bern, NC 28562 844-872-3714
King Law Firm (Main Office) 112 Old Bridge Street Jacksonville, NC 28540 910-455-4065
King Law Firm 4030 Wake Forest Rd Suite 210 Raleigh, NC 27609 844-872-3714
King Law Firm 4200 Morganton Road Suite 200-6 Fayetteville, NC 28314 844-872-3714
King Law Firm 1135 Military Cutoff Rd Suite 203 Wilmington, NC 28405 844-872-3714
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.