Enter legal issue and location
Plymouth Nursing Home/Elder Abuse Law Firm
Our years of personal injury experience make our law firm a national leader in the following areas:
• Nursing home abuse and neglect: Chemical restraints, sexual abuse, infections, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones
• Medical malpractice: Birth injuries, failure to diagnose, medication errors
• Products liability
• Vehicle accidents: Car, truck, bus, motorcycle, bicycle
• Premises liability: Slips, trips, falls
We also compassionately represent grieving family members who have lost a loved one to wrongful death.
Our founder, Mark R. Kosieradzki, is a Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate, having received certification from not only the Minnesota State Bar Association, but also the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has also achieved the coveted AV* Preeminent peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell for his legal ability and ethical standards.
The Kosieradzki Smith Law Firm LLC offers free initial consultations and accepts all major credit cards for our clients' maximum convenience in paying our reasonable and highly competitive legal fees.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM falls into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Kosieradzki Smith Law Firm LLC
- Nursing Home/Elder Abuse 90%
- General - plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
3675 Plymouth Blvd#105 Plymouth, MN 55446
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.