Cleveland Family Law Firm
Our Cleveland law office is one of four we have in the region, and we have become one of the area's leading full-service law firms for family law and divorce...
Our Cleveland law office is one of four we have in the region, and we have become one of the area's leading full-service law firms for family law and divorce, criminal defense, paternity and juvenile court issues, bankruptcy, estate planning and probate, Medicaid planning, business law, and real estate law. Our attorneys possess more than 90 years of combined legal experience, so you can trust you will receive the highest level of trustworthy counsel directly from a local attorney who has your best interests at heart.
By delivering the personalized counsel and dedicated support our clients deserve, we have achieved unprecedented success helping our clients through some of the toughest legal challenges they will ever face. Recognized for our success, our attorneys have earned numerous awards and honors from our peers for our impeccable professionalism and outstanding service, and our law firm has enjoyed many positive reviews and referrals from our satisfied clients.
If you would like to discuss your issue with a member of our team, we invite you to contact Kurt Law, LLC, by calling our office or visiting our website to schedule a consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.