Wilmington Personal Injury Law Firm
• Car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents• Medical malpractice and birth...
• Car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents• Medical malpractice and birth...Serving individuals and families throughout New Hanover County and the surrounding areas from our law office in Wilmington, North Carolina, the attorneys at the Lanier Law Group P.A. are ready to step in the ring and fight on your behalf to help increase your chances of obtaining the maximum amount of compensation you need following a serious injury or loss caused by any of the following:
• Car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents
• Medical malpractice and birth injuries
• Sexual assault and abuse
• Unsafe property conditions
• Defective products
• Workplace and railroad accidents
• Any other preventable tragedy caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing
Along with handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, our attorneys can also assist with securing your rightful workers' compensation benefits or appealing your denied Social Security Disability claim. Established in 1997, our law firm has served the residents of North Carolina for more than 23 years now, and we have grown to include 11 law offices across the state, making us one of our region's premier injury practices.
This level of success is the direct result of our extensive experience, outstanding legal abilities and unwavering dedication to our clients. To date, we have secured millions of dollars in total compensation for our plaintiff clients, and while we can make no guarantees regarding your claim, we can promise to do all we can to improve the likelihood that you will recover the finances you need to cover your medical bills, lost wages and other associated damages.
Voted among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the country, the attorneys at the Lanier Law Group P.A. offer the best chance you have of obtaining the justice you deserve as efficiently as possible. For a free evaluation of your claim, you can contact our law office to set up an appointment. We also offer virtual consultations during these uncertain times to help keep you and your loved ones safe.