Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Enter legal issue and location

Law Office of Elizabeth Rizos Zougras, PC - Schererville, IN

222 Indianapolis BlvdSuite 205 Schererville, IN 46375

Learn More

Updated: 02/11/2020

Schererville Family Law and Divorce Law Firm


Based in Schererville, Indiana, the Law Office of Elizabeth Rizos Zougras, PC, provides dedicated family law and divorce representation. Proudly serving people and families throughout Northwest Indiana, we guide clients through some of life's most challenging experiences. Our attorney is committed to helping people overcome their domestic-related legal problems, so they and their families can move forward...

About Law Office of Elizabeth Rizos Zougras, PC

Practice Areas

  • Family Law and Divorce
  • Custody and Post Judgement Modifications

Office Information


222 Indianapolis BlvdSuite 205 Schererville, IN 46375


  • (219) 864-6001

Accepts Credit Cards


Video & Photo


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Call us at 219-841-6381

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The use of the internet or this contact form for communication is not necessarily a secure environment. Contacting a lawyer or law firm email through this service will not create an attorney-client relationship, and information will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.

Firm Address

(219) 864-6001
Google Map
222 Indianapolis BlvdSuite 205 Schererville, IN 46375

Find a Lawyer

More Options