Enter legal issue and location
New York Sexual Abuse and Mesothelioma & Asbestos Law Firm
The award-winning attorneys at Levy Konigsberg handle a wide range of practice areas, including cases involving mesothelioma, lead poisoning, pharmaceutical litigation, whistleblower claims, medical malpractice, tobacco injuries, defective products, and more. They are known for representing victims of the Flint water crisis and for being among the first attorneys in the nation to successfully pursue mesothelioma and asbestos exposure claims.
Based in New York and New Jersey, Levy Konigsberg represents clients from coast to coast, providing personal attention and aggressive advocacy every step of the way. Call today for a free consultation.
One Of The Nation's Premier Law Firms
Since 1985, we have won hundreds of millions of dollars for victims of mesothelioma and asbestos cancers. We are also responsible for a number of landmark victories, opening up new areas of asbestos litigation and providing new ways for our clients to be fully compensated for asbestos-related damages. The work we have done on behalf of hundreds of mesothelioma victims and their families has earned our firm national acclaim:
- U.S. News & World Report in partnership with Best Lawyers, a peer review publication, named Levy Konigsberg LLP the “Law Firm of the Year” in plaintiff’s product liability litigation in 2013.
- Six of the law firm’s partners have received AV Preeminent* ratings, the highest given, from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Year after year, our attorneys are designated for inclusion in New York Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America**.
We represent clients on a contingency fee basis: our clients don’t pay for legal fees unless we win. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available to meet with you in one of our offices across the U.S., or at your home or in the hospital.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
**The Best Lawyers in America 2013. Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Levy Konigsberg
- Sexual Abuse and Mesothelioma & Asbestos
- Lead Poisoning
- Pharmaceutical drug/Medical Device
- Mass Tort
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- English (Primary)
- Jerome H. Block (Partner)
- John Paul Guinan (Partner)
- Robert I. Komitor (Partner)
- Stanley J. Levy (Partner)
- Amber R. Long (Partner)
- Moshe Maimon (Partner)
- Audrey Perlman Raphael (Partner)
- Corey M. Stern (Partner)
- Alan J. Konigsberg (Of Counsel)
- Michael J. Blom (Associate)
- Keith W. Binder (Associate)
- Renner K. Walker (Associate)
- Anna Kull (Associate)
- Alex Latanision (Associate)
- Vara Lyons (Associate)
- Robert Ellis (Associate)
- Madeleine Skaller (Associate)
605 Third Avenue33rd Floor New York, NY 10158
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.