Enter legal issue and location
Kennett Square Full Service Law Firm
With offices throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm focused on corporate and commercial law, complex litigation and arbitration, real estate finance and tax law, estate planning, family law, labor and employment law, business and corporate law, corporate compliance and criminal defense, federal and white collar crimes, personal injury law and trademark and copyright infringement.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About MacElree Harvey, Ltd.
- Full Service
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Commercial
- Business Organizations
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- Elder Law
- Eminent Domain
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Legal Malpractice
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
211 East State Street Kennett Square, PA 19348- 3111
Accepts Credit Cards
Lawyers at MacElree Harvey, Ltd. selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Bellinghieri, Joseph A. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Burke, Robert A. On a Super Lawyers® List
- DiDonato, Harry J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Gallagher, William J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Gollatz, Alfred A. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Nagle, Brian L. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Nelson, Lance J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Rayne, Timothy F. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Teti, Louis N. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Subdivision and Land Development
- Land Use and Zoning
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.