Enter legal issue and location
Cleveland Elder Law Firm
Our law firm is able to assist with a full array of planning services and needs. We offer help with:
• Powers of attorney
• Tax planning
• Charitable giving
• Business protection
We also provide niche attention to veterans benefits. Our clients include single and unmarried couples, blended families, and widows and widowers. Whether people have estates worth $50,000 or $5 million, we work relentlessly to preserve them. When no longer needed, our office ensures assets transfer to loved ones as intended.
In addition to these services, we handle probate, guardianships, future care planning, precrisis and crisis planning, Medicaid issues and trust administration. Miller Law Firm takes cases in Bradley County and surrounding counties. For utmost convenience, we accept credit cards as payment and offer a free initial consultation to prospective clients.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Miller Law Firm
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Veteran's Benefits
- Power of Attorney
- Melodie Lay, Client Services Coordinator
- Natalie Burns, Professional Services Coordinator
- Kelsey Haley, Veteran's Benefits Coordinator
701 17th Street NW Cleveland, TN 37311
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.