Enter legal issue and location
New Milford Business Litigation Law Firm
- Personal injury claims, such as motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, work injuries and wrongful death
- Product and premises liability claims, including dog bites, sexual abuse, defective products and slip-and-falls
- Financial litigation, including SEC matters, financial fraud, breach of fiduciary duty claims and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) matters
- Business litigation, such as contract disputes, employment disputes and creditor representation in bankruptcy
- Transactional law, including matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions to intellectual property and more
- Civil litigation matters ranging from contract disputes to real estate disputes and more
The attorneys at our law firm believe in exploring all avenues available for resolving your legal issues. In some cases, that will mean providing you with aggressive presentation in court. In other cases, it means taking full advantage of alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation. We will always try to pursue whatever avenue gives you the best chances of the outcome you desire and deserve.
When you need competent and compassionate representation as you navigate the legal system, look no further than Mott Zezula LLC. Our law firm offers a free initial consultation during which you will find out just what we can do for you. During these uncertain times, we also offer virtual consultation aimed at keeping the safety of you and your family a priority.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Mott Zezula LLC
- Business Litigation
- Commercial and Financial Litigation
- Personal Injury
8 Elm Street New Milford, CT 06776
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Lawyers at Mott Zezula LLC selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Zezula, Nathan Craig On a Super Lawyers® List
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.